New Orleans Social Investment Letter of Intent
The New Orleans Social Investment Program accepts Letter of Intent May 1 through June 15. After June 15, an e-mail will be sent to organizations with an invitation to submit a full grant application on-line or advising their request will not be considered. An invitation to apply is NOT a guarantee of an award. Notifications to organizations will be made in February of the following year.
Letter of Intent (LOI) must include:
- Organization name, EIN and website address (if applicable)
- Mailing address
- Contact person
- Contact info (phone and e-mail)
- Project name and single paragraph description
- Amount of grant request for project and project budget total (not the breakdown)
- Grant Focus Area:
- Community Safety, Health and Wellness
- Cultural Preservation and the Arts
- Education and Training
LOI should not be over two pages in length.
Letters of Intent will be accepted May 1 through June 15
Please submit your Letter of Intent to the New Orleans office here. Your subject line MUST read “NOLA SI Letter of Intent: Name of your Organization: Grant Focus Area Selected ”